drank Toffee Dream by Steeped Tea

OMG. This tea is amazing!

I had brought home a sample of it from a Steeped Tea party, along with two others… well, I didn’t try them right away, so when I finally did, I didn’t know which was which ‘cause I didn’t label them…
Either way, I steeped up what I know realize was this one and had it at work a few weeks back. Again… OMG! I knew I needed to get this one.

So, I placed an order at my most recent steeped tea party that I was invited to and got 100g of this one. No point in only 50g. It’s only a few more dollars for a MASSIVE bag. I was hoping and praying that this was in fact the one that I had tried and fallen in love with. And, I was was right!!
Yaay me!!

It has a lovely light white tea base that is just fantastic. It’s not heavy at all, so the caramel/toffee flavours get to really shine through. And they really do. It’s a nice smooth flavour, not a like POW in your FACE toffee either, which is good.
It’s just all around a nice smooth, toffee tea with just the right amount of flavour and not sweet like you might expect some toffee teas to be.

This will be a fantastic refreshing tea. I’m SO glad I got a lot of it!