I forgot how nice this one is. 3min steep, 1.5tsp for 12oz cup. Way too much milk added, but I don’t care. It’s the perfect tea for this morning. It’s sweet and comforting for me this morning and a great way to relax and almost celebrate our roommate moving out after a year of living with us. Him being here was far too long of an amount of time for my husband and I to handle, and I am overjoyed that he’s moved on. Now I feel like my life can start again.

And, the nice thing is too, I’ve got tea that I thought was suppose to be delivered Thursday being delivered today!! The mailman can’t get here fast enough! lol
A VERY Good way to start the week.