I forgot how nice this one is. 3min steep, 1.5tsp for 12oz cup. Way too much milk added, but I don’t care. It’s the perfect tea for this morning. It’s sweet and comforting for me this morning and a great way to relax and almost celebrate our roommate moving out after a year of living with us. Him being here was far too long of an amount of time for my husband and I to handle, and I am overjoyed that he’s moved on. Now I feel like my life can start again.

And, the nice thing is too, I’ve got tea that I thought was suppose to be delivered Thursday being delivered today!! The mailman can’t get here fast enough! lol
A VERY Good way to start the week.

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada