drank Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana

Forgot to log this one like a month ago!

Anyway, I decided I needed to use up a few teas, but I only ended up finishing this one. hahah

I made this one iced as I knew I didn’t like it hot. The smell of this one is just unbelievable, and not in a way that I really like.
Anyways, so I made it iced and hated it, but didn’t dump it ‘cause I thought the husband would drink it as he’s a lot less picky about stuff. He hated it. He looked at me and asked if I was going to actually drink it or not, and I said no. He immediately dumped the rest down the drain. I think the only thing that would have made this salvageable would be to add a lot of sweetener or mix it with something. Either option didn’t sound good to me.

So, this one is sort of a SIPDOWN, but sort of not ‘cause we didn’t drink it, but it’s thankfully gone!