I’m sitting in the Fort Lauderdale airport right now waiting for our flight back to the crazy snow that I hear we got. I’m not looking forward to it but what can ya do? I’m getting back from a 5 day Caribbean cruise on a Royal Caribbean ship: Liberty of the Seas. It’s an absolutely amazing ship and it was fantastic to get away.

Anyway, I had this tea as it was the main one on the ship. I didn’t think it was too bad a t first but my husband commented how it was really not that good and then I got paying attention. It really wasn’t that good at all. It was a plain black tea as advertised with no frills and no fuss. But it wasn’t even decent in my opinion. It’s too bad they couldn’t have had something nicer.
I’ve known people to travel with loose leaf tea before and maybe I should have done the same but I really didn’t want to worry about anything. Loose-leaf tea looks weird and can look like other things. Better to just drink what’s on the ship.

Anyways tea aside the trip was wonderful. We didn’t do a ton of extras and that’s ok. It was so relaxing and nice. I’m very happy we went. We hope to go away again in the next year or two. I think we’re hooked on vacationing. Lol

TheTeaFairy

Your trip sounds fabulous… Makes it hard to come back to cold weather and snow!!!

TheKesser

lol yeah absolutely! Our city got really dumped on for snow this week. I’m hoping that’s the worst of it!