drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

For real. This poor tea keeps getting forgotten. It’s just not right. This tea is so lovely and yet I never give it a second look in my cupboard.

I have less than 50g of this tea and I decided that it was time that I should drink it up especially since I loved the Sugar and Spice tea by Davids so much that few weeks ago.

The mulberries of this tea make it just lovely. I absolutely love the sweet fruity taste this one has. And it’s so great, I don’t even need to add anything to it. Having it straight up is delicious.

I’ll probably inhale this in no time.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada