drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

For real. This poor tea keeps getting forgotten. It’s just not right. This tea is so lovely and yet I never give it a second look in my cupboard.

I have less than 50g of this tea and I decided that it was time that I should drink it up especially since I loved the Sugar and Spice tea by Davids so much that few weeks ago.

The mulberries of this tea make it just lovely. I absolutely love the sweet fruity taste this one has. And it’s so great, I don’t even need to add anything to it. Having it straight up is delicious.

I’ll probably inhale this in no time.

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada