drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

For real. This poor tea keeps getting forgotten. It’s just not right. This tea is so lovely and yet I never give it a second look in my cupboard.

I have less than 50g of this tea and I decided that it was time that I should drink it up especially since I loved the Sugar and Spice tea by Davids so much that few weeks ago.

The mulberries of this tea make it just lovely. I absolutely love the sweet fruity taste this one has. And it’s so great, I don’t even need to add anything to it. Having it straight up is delicious.

I’ll probably inhale this in no time.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada