drank Blue Lagoon by DAVIDsTEA

Blue Lagooooooon

I’m having a very long day at work. It probably doesn’t help that I had the worst time falling asleep last night, which made getting out of bed this morning brutel. So, needless to say, I’m exhausted. So, I thought I should have something fun this afternoon to keep me going and cheer me up. Why not one of the new Davidstea spring teas?! I haven’t tried them all yet, but I’m working on it.

This one I wasn’t sure what to expect. I didn’t know much about it when I initially got it, but now that I have it, I’m trying to decide what I think of it. I love the blueberries. It turns the tea a nice almost purple colour which is goregous. The lemon is coming out for sure near the back of my throat, which is fine, and the pineapple is adding a hint of sweetness. Now, I ended up adding some sugar to this one as I found it to be a bit too tart without it, probably from the lemongrass, but just half a tsp in 12oz was enough to change that.
I had originally steeped for the 4min minimum as I very rarely need any longer than that, but this time I ended up doing another few minutes. I’m not too sure how long I steeped for, but I would venture a guess that it was around the 6min mark or maybe a touch more.

Overall, quite a nice treat. I could see it being very nice iced if made properly, which I might try with a cup in the next few days. Maybe it’ll help me forget the snow blizzard we had yesterday and stay focused on the fact the sun is out and things are starting to melt away already.

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML