This is the Green Earl Grey de la Creme.

I got this one as a part of the Tea-zer program through Steeped Tea. If you host a party and it has $250 in sales, plus you have two parties book off of yours and they both reach $250 in sales, then you get 6 months of tea FREE!
Wow, the way I wrote that out almost sounds like a sales pitch. Rest assured, I’m not a Steeped Tea consultant. I’m just someone that loves free tea.

Anyways, so I tried this one finally yesterday after getting it a few weeks back. I had the afternoon off ’cause of poor weather, so I thought I should try this one out too.

I’m really unsure of what to think about it though. To me, it had your typical Earl Grey flavour, but it was QUITE a bit milder. it was more like it had a hint of the earl grey flavouring. I found the green tea base to nice as a paring. Only steeped this bad boy for 2mins! And I think doing so has prevented it from going bitter on me which I find green teas do so well!

OVerall, I’m still very undecided as to whether I like this tea or not, but I’ll try it again and update this once I decide what I think about it. As of right now, I don’t think I’d buy it myself, but I know others that would probably love it… so who knows?