drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Second time I’ve had this. I’m really trying to decide if I love it or not. I’m really not sure.

The camomile seems to be the most predominate flavour I’ve found so far. it’s got a bit of mango, but I find it hides behind the camomile. I use to drink straight camomile tea, but I got out of that. I started to realize that I didn’t like it the same anymore after a bit. So, to drink it now, is kind of weird for me. I haven’t had it in years.

So, I do wish the mango was stronger, but I’m okay with it. Either way… I don’t think I’d get this one again. I have quite a bit of it still so I’ll be good for a while.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada