drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

I’m trying to cheer myself up with having this tea.

I had a… we’ll say miscommunication or sorts with my mom and she took something very personally that she shouldn’t have ‘cause it had nothing to do with her and I got really upset at her for taking it so personally. Anyways, it’s basically sorted out now, but I thought I’d try and have something that would cheer me up, and this is the tea I thought I’d try out.

The colour of this one is absolutely stunning. It’s a nice rich red. I must take a good picture of this one at home.

But the taste isn’t one I care for… It’s VERY hibiscus flavoured with a hint of something floral, but I really don’t know what exactly. I think overall, I don’t care for this one… I don’t have a lot of it left. I might mix it with something else and chill it. Maybe the something else will take the tart of the hibiscus away.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada