My awesome dad went and got me the Easter Egg Hunt from Davidstea! I was so excited I could burst! I missed out on the Christmas calendars, so I was really happy to get the hunt.
This is the first tea in the path.

I’m not an Earl Grey fan. I’m really not. Most of the time I can’t get past the smell, then when I do, I can’t handle the taste. I don’t like bergamot.

BUT! This tea…? This tea is a surprise for me! I actually don’t hate it. I do get the bergamot and I do get the typical earl grey type of flavour, but it must be the strawberries I’m picking up on that are making this tea taste different and in a way that I don’t mind. Who would have guessed?! I got two steepings out of the cup I had yesterday and today I’m having another cup and will probably get another steeping out of it. Plus I have a tiny bit more that I’ll just mix with a plain tea I think.

Today’s flavour for the tea hunt is Chocolate Rocket. I don’t mind that tea, but I have to be in the right mood for it, which is very rare… So I guess we’ll see if I have that today or not. I’m also going to try and drink the third day to catch up which is Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait. Can’t wait for that one! I haven’t had that one in so long even though I have a bunch at home. Maybe this summer I’ll chill it and enjoy it that way?

Now if winter would just STOP coming our way, then I’d be one happy camper.