It’s dreary out so to lift everyone’s spirits, Let’s name something you’re thankful for today. GO!

I posted that on facebook and so far I’ve had a few people answer it. It’s making my day a bit happier. What are you thankful for?

So, I’m feeling lousy and I’m trying to lift my spirits and distract myself from feeling so rough by drinking tea. I had a cup of Bollywood Chai from Davidstea this morning from a secret stash that I forgot I had!
Then I tried to drink one of those Keurig (sp?) Black chai teas. The first one I added sugar to before trying it and I couldn’t even drink it because it was so sweet, so I tried again without sugar and it was STILL too sweet so both of those got tossed. Now I’m onto this tea and it’s just right.

Although… I’m starting to realize that I’m kind of sick of this one. I don’t know why,… maybe I’ve had it too much… probably… but yeah, I think once I finish this one which will be soon, I’ll take a break from it.

Tonight I’m going over the border to the U.S. of A. and getting my tea order from Adagio!! I can’t wait to try their teas! I’ve had two before and they were pretty good, so I can’t wait to see what I think now after a few years without trying much from them. I bought… well… like 20teas… it’s kind of embarrassing how much I bought, but I did get sample sizes of all but two of them, so that’s pretty good… right…?

So today I’m thankful for the warm soothing comfort that tea is bringing me today and making me feel a bit better.

Indigobloom

I’m thankful for good water to make my tea with!! :D

gmathis

Thankful for the “Oh!I get it!” light bulb faces of my fifth-grade church kids. Good for a smile every Sunday.

TheKesser

Thanks for sharing!! I love it!

gmathis

I’ll add another: Pie Day. A work tradition started by a gracious and generous coworker when we are departmentally stressed. Mine was lemon. Three inches tall.

TheKesser

That sounds like a great tradition! And delicious!