AMAZING!!!

My first ever Adagio tea order has come in and I’m absolutely mesmerized by how many teas I got. 19 I believe?! Most are sample sizes to try. So far from smell, I’m pretty happy with my purchases. The next few days will be fun reviewing it all!

This tea is a custom blend that someone made and I have to say, I’m impressed. This tea is absolutely amazing. It’s chocolate and hazelnut in perfect proportion to each other with a smoothness that must be coming from the cream aspect of the tea.

A splash of milk and just half a sugar in my 12oz cup makes this one absolutely perfect. I will without a doubt by this one again.

It would be great to curb those chocolate cravings I’ve been having lately. Delicious!!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
gmathis

19 samples? Oh! How fun! Do you paw through the box muttering under your breath to yourself like I do? :)

TheKesser

lol I definitely did! My friend was over and she kept looking at me questioningly wondering if I was okay. lol

Comments

gmathis

TheKesser

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada