drank White Tropics by Adagio Teas

Another sample from my massive Adagio order.

I don’t care for this one. I’m not getting the fruit flavours from this one at all. I’m getting mostly just the floral/rose taste from it. I’m getting just a hint of coconut to it too. The pineapple is completely lost to me. Because I’m not the type to enjoy rose/florals in my tea, I’m not really enjoying this one at all. I’m drinking it, but I don’t think I’d go for another glass. This one will be given to my mom as she tends to love white teas and florals.

This sounds like it would be good iced, maybe.

This sounds like it would be good iced, maybe.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada