drank Coffee Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I’m at a new job. The temp agency placed me for three days at this job and I’m really not sure what to think. I feel very lost about what I’m suppose to do… So I have some filing that’s taking me forever, so that’ll fill the time.

Anyways, I made this this morning as I wanted something different… something I Hadn’t had in a while. This one has been a few months probably. It’s very delicious. I know I said that last time I reviewed it, but honestly, it is. It’s a sweet tea so no sugar needed. I’ve got some milk in it as I wanted it to be a bit smoother… I always add milk to my black teas.

Anyways, I’m quite content with this tea. It is sweet, but I honestly think I will be drinking this one up fast now that I remember how nice it is. I need to start trying to make lattes at home again. This one would make a fantastic latte!

WHat’s your favourite directions for making one? I want to do this right…

TheTeaFairy

Good luck on the new job!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Good luck on the new job!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada