A dear friend of mine bought me this when she first found out about DavidsTea and wanted to get me a thank you gift.
I was really unsure how bamboo would taste in a tea, but it smelt SO good and it looked light and fresh, so I couldn’t wait to try it. This tea is so good! The first time I steeped it, I didn’t use enough tea leaves, so it was really weak. The second time was much better ‘cause I added more. I also like to add some freeze-dried strawberries that I bought from somewhere else and add it to the tea. It kicks up the strawberry flavour and makes it so delicious!
I have a bunch of this tea, so I know I’ll get to enjoy the strawberry loveliness all year around.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada