A dear friend of mine bought me this when she first found out about DavidsTea and wanted to get me a thank you gift.
I was really unsure how bamboo would taste in a tea, but it smelt SO good and it looked light and fresh, so I couldn’t wait to try it. This tea is so good! The first time I steeped it, I didn’t use enough tea leaves, so it was really weak. The second time was much better ‘cause I added more. I also like to add some freeze-dried strawberries that I bought from somewhere else and add it to the tea. It kicks up the strawberry flavour and makes it so delicious!
I have a bunch of this tea, so I know I’ll get to enjoy the strawberry loveliness all year around.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada