drank Caramellissimo by Teaopia

This black tea smells so good. I got it as a free gift with purchase of the tea master.

I love caramel, so I knew that I would love this tea. I added milk and sugar because it was a black tea, and that’s the only kind of tea that I would add milk to. It was amazing. It was like drinking liquid caramel. It was so delicious. I couldn’t believe how awesome it was. I know this will be a permanent in my collection. I was so happy to get to try it out. Anytime I have a sweet craving, I’m grabbing this tea.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada