drank Caramellissimo by Teaopia

This black tea smells so good. I got it as a free gift with purchase of the tea master.

I love caramel, so I knew that I would love this tea. I added milk and sugar because it was a black tea, and that’s the only kind of tea that I would add milk to. It was amazing. It was like drinking liquid caramel. It was so delicious. I couldn’t believe how awesome it was. I know this will be a permanent in my collection. I was so happy to get to try it out. Anytime I have a sweet craving, I’m grabbing this tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada