drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

So, I’ve only tried this tea once, but I plan to try it again soon.
The one time that I did try it, I must have used water that was too hot because I curdled the yogurt pieces. I was surprised by that but I guess it happens. I think next time I’m going to try it without any yogurt pieces to see what happens.
As for smell, it smells wonderful, both steeped and non-steeped. :) I’ll update this once I’ve tried it again.

Faith

I’m not sure they curdle so much as partially dissolve (since they are in chip form). I usually just take them out anyways, since they “reconstitute” whenever I try to ice the tea.

Comments

Faith

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada