First things first, I bought the loose leaf version of this tea. The shop I stopped in today had both for the same price and well that much was a no brainer. Long story short…I’ve been looking for an Earl Grey I liked for a long time now. So a few weeks ago the latest Republic of Teas catalogue turned up with a sample of this tea and I gave it a go and I found I really liked it. So I finally bit the bullet and bought some. I think I like that the bergamot flavor is really light (for me) and it makes for a very light and smooth cup of tea. So glad I grabbed some. :)