Tried this with my husband today when we stopped into a new tea room – The Tailored Tea. He of course said “it tastes like tea”. But I noticed the earthy tones of this tea. It was nice and light. Not something I felt the need to take home (they sell it by the ounce there), but I would probably have it again sometime down the road when we go back. I will say it was prepared correctly! Which is sometimes rare when ordering loose leaf tea in most places. So kudos to them on that!

TeaBrat

Ha ha – he sounds like my BF ;-)

The Purrfect Cup

Glad to know I’m not alone in this!

K S

My mom and dad always say it taste like tea (that means Lipton to them). My wife says, “does it have caffeine?” “yes” Then I’m not trying it. sigh. Thank heaven for Steepster. At least there are nearly complete strangers who get it.

Comments

TeaBrat

Ha ha – he sounds like my BF ;-)

The Purrfect Cup

Glad to know I’m not alone in this!

K S