Kicking my day off with this tea as it says it is a strong blend. Let me tell you I NEED that this morning. We had to leave the house much earlier than usual…twenty minutes to be exact. Twenty precious minutes where I could have been sleeping. ;) So this tea is needed this morning! It smells bold and rich. First sip offered a nice kick to the system and my taste buds. This certainly is a hearty tea even if Princess is in the name. I like it.

ScottTeaMan

Did you buy samples, or a tin?

The Purrfect Cup

I bought Lord Petersham and Finbarr’s Revenge as larger packets. But they were good enough to send me this and a few others as samples. I plan to do a blog review of all of them very soon.

Look forward to it!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Did you buy samples, or a tin?

The Purrfect Cup