Fantastic! I was lucky enough to get a hold of this when Tony was closing up his shop. I am so glad I did! This has some serious flavor. My first cup was straight up pu-erh. But so far infusions two and three have had a hint of the orange flavoring from the bit of peel I added in while steeping. So good!

I wrote a longer post about it here: http://wifeywoman.teatra.de/2012/06/11/say-goodbye/ :)

TeaBrat

I’ve had these before and they ARE good!

momo

oh my gosh that is the most adorable teapot!

The Purrfect Cup

@Amy – SO GOOD!

@Amanda – thanks I got him at Teavana for a sweet deal!

ashmanra

Oh no! I didn’t know they were closing, and had this on my wish list for a long time. Oh well, you snooze, you lose!