Well, I went into my local Teavana for the last time yesterday. I really wanted a cup of tea so I stopped in while my husband and I were shopping and I wanted to try this tea to go. Well, from the start they were on me about buying it. I passed, to go would be fine.

I’ll save the rest of the story for a blog post later…I’m still steamed over the whole trip and it had nothing to do with me, but another customer. Anyway, this tea is probably one of the few straight teas they still carry. I had it iced and found it to have the usual veggie taste to it that most greens have (I’m growing to like them), but there was also a natural sweetness to this one too which I enjoyed. I would get this tea again from another source in the future.

Iced
DaisyChubb

Oh no! – I’m very curious to hear your story – Although sorry you seemed to have a bad experience (not that it’s unheard of in Teavana). At least the tea tasted okay, a small saving grace haha

The Purrfect Cup

I’ll have a blog post up about it in the next few days. But yes the tea was good. So they had that going for them.

Comments

DaisyChubb

The Purrfect Cup