I love pu-erh tea! So I was thrilled to see I had tossed this sample in my lunch bag this morning. The dry leaf smells very minty and chocolaty the perfect after lunch treat. When the leaves are steeping the smell of the pu-erh comes out to play with a very earthy but not overpowering smell and taste. All three flavors pu-erh, peppermint and spearmint play very nice together. I know I didn’t say chocolate in the ingredient list. I’m thinking (and what I’m tasting) is the peppermint and spearmint brings out the chocolate notes of this pu-erh, love it!