Still a favorite! I enjoyed this one with Gordon Ramsey’s scrambled eggs (hubs found the recipe online and we haven’t had eggs any other way since). Again I added suger and silk milk to this tea and was delighted by hint of malty flavoring I picked up on while drinking it. Best part as it cooled it didn’t get bitter. I’m going to have to order soon as my sample bag is almost empty!!

LiberTEAS

I love Gordon Ramsey.

The Purrfect Cup

He’s a riot and the scrambled eggs are outta this world!

DaisyChubb

He’s so passionate! And dramatic – I love him too. Must try his egg recipe!

Robert Godden

Gordon has a lot to thank me for, then. Imagine if people had to have his scrambled eggs with an inferior tea.