I picked up both of these teas when at the Millerton shop yesterday as one of the women in the tasting room suggested these two played very well with one another and were a great way to end the day. So I’m giving it a go this morning (we got home very late last night…too late for tea making.

I really love the extra Vanilla flavor that comes out of mixing these two together! I’m also glad I went with her suggestion of how much tea to use 1tsp of Decaf Paris to 1 1/2tsp of Vanilla Comoro. Actually I think it could use a little more Vanilla Comoro, but the way I currently prepped it keeps the flavor of Paris out in front too. Naturally I wanted both flavors to rock out and that’s just what this mix did.

I did later add a little sugar and some very vanilla silk milk which really knocked all the flavors up a bit for a really nice first cup of the day.

ashmanra

Great suggestion! That is 2 1/2 tsps. For how much water? One cup? Small pot?

The Purrfect Cup

Well, it’s 1tsp of the Decaf Paris and 1 1/2 of the Vanilla Comoro for a 8-16oz cup…sorry about that.

SimplyJenW

Going to have to try this! I have both!

TeaBrat

oooh, how lucky you are. :D

The Purrfect Cup

Let me know what you think…it may need more of the vanilla.

ashmanra

I have Vanilla Comoro and regular Paris. I will give it a try with those. I don’t have the decaf version of Paris yet,but maybe I should consider it.

The Purrfect Cup

I think it would work with either.

SimplyJenW

I may go heavier on the Paris for mine….will report tonight!

Comments

ashmanra

Great suggestion! That is 2 1/2 tsps. For how much water? One cup? Small pot?

SimplyJenW

Going to have to try this! I have both!

TeaBrat

oooh, how lucky you are. :D

The Purrfect Cup

Let me know what you think…it may need more of the vanilla.

The Purrfect Cup

I think it would work with either.

SimplyJenW

I may go heavier on the Paris for mine….will report tonight!

Upstate New York