I’m pretty sure this is the tea Dunkin’ Donuts uses in their hot and iced teas. Oddly enough being so stuffed up with a cold this last week (which has stepped it up to an added sore throat this weekend) it was the only think I’ve felt like drinking. Odd I know. But I think I’d rather drink this instead of my good tea seeing as I can’t really taste a thing. I will say this it only seems to taste good when I’m not feeling well..go figure.

Iced
Helena

when your sick it’s a good time to drink the bad stuff to clear up your cupboard and save the good stuff for when your feeling better :D I hope you feel better soon :D

The Purrfect Cup

I actually don’t have any in my cupboard…got rid of it long ago. I’ve just been getting it on the way in to work. I might try one of my stronger Assams today and see how that goes. Thanks I hope it goes away on its own and doesn’t turn into something worse! :)

Azzrian

Get well soon.

Comments

Helena

The Purrfect Cup