My Grandma came over this afternoon to see my house and I offered to make us some tea. I set out three including this one and let her pick. This is what she chose. She loved it! She said it reminded her of her typical Orange Pekoe with just a little something else…I’ll learn her one of these days. ;) Considering the US blend has five different teas in it. But we had a nice time enjoying our tea together.

DaisyChubb

Wonderful!

LiberTEAS

I do need to try some of his teas.

The Purrfect Cup

They are really good!

Bonnie

Awe, tea with Grandma! Teach ol grandma and she may write on Steepster like me!

Robert Godden

Lovely post, thank you!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Wonderful!

LiberTEAS

I do need to try some of his teas.

The Purrfect Cup

They are really good!

Bonnie

Awe, tea with Grandma! Teach ol grandma and she may write on Steepster like me!

Robert Godden