My DAVIDsTEA order arrived today. I have to first say this is the fastest I think I’ve ever gotten my order and I didn’t pay for speedy shipping either! I had to rip right into this one as it was one of the top in the Fall Collection that made me order.

The dry lead smells pretty sweet with hints of cinnamon and all spice flavors going on there. And yes I may have picked out a small marshmallow or three to eat on the spot. While the tea was steeping the flavors that came out reminded me of camping and camp fires. All warm and smokey and the smell was amazing….more cinnamon and spice and light on the sweet.

The taste for me is more of the same with a hint of almost a s’more like quality. Seriously this is some pretty awesome stuff! Good think I thought ahead and added another 50g bag of it to my order! :)

Upstate New York