This was ordered along with the Fall Collection. I’d been meaning to order it since i had a sample of it months ago, but for some reason I just didn’t get around to ordering it until now. This weekend is a busy one for our family. My little sister is getting married tomorrow. So there’s the rehearsal and dinner thing tonight (I’m in the wedding). Then sleeping over at my parents house (hubs is coming along or he might turn up late for the wedding tomorrow). Hair to get done tomorrow and wedding! Whew!

So I wanted something really nice to kick my day off with. The dry leaf is indeed a nice woodsy flavor. I wish David’s had a candle version of the dry leaf I could light in my kitchen…wouldn’t that be something!? The tea itself does have a bit of an astringent taste to it. But it isn’t bad or super bitter. Plus I will admit to adding a little sweetener and half and half to my tea. But not enough to change the color of the liquid. This is really great and I see my cup is empty so time for a refill!

Upstate New York