I’ve had this in my tea cupboard a while now waiting for the cool weather to turn up. Boy did it today. I dug out some of my long sleeved tops and jeans on this chilly second day of Fall (I think). The apple and cinnamon play so nice together and with the oolong. I’m loving the smell and taste of this one so much. It really does smell as though an apple pie is baking somewhere in the house.

Sweet, fragrant, and fall are the words that come to mind as I sip this one. While I enjoy the light breeze coming in through a few open windows while a cat snoozes nearby. Perfect Fall day!

gmathis

I love get-out-the-sweaters day.

The Purrfect Cup

Indeed! So cozy!

Comments

gmathis

I love get-out-the-sweaters day.

The Purrfect Cup