Tea from last night.

I picked up this sample from the folks at Rishi while at World Tea East and I figured why not try it before bed last night. Well, I hardly got the package open before the smell of blueberries filled my senses! I enjoy blueberries and trust me the scent was there in a big way. So much that I wondered if I would get any of the rooibos in my tea.

The tea smelled a bit like the old Boo Berry cereal from way back. Which had my hopes up for a great cup as I used to love that cereal. But I was a bit disappointed in the taste. It tasted a little tart, but the blueberry flavor still seemed to get lost or not mix well with the rooibos. My husband tried it and he liked it…another first for him. But this one is not for me.

Upstate New York