Needed this uplift of lapsang, darjeeling, and keemun after my appointment. The verdict a level/grade 2 sprain of the knee and ankle. So an air cast it is for at least three weeks. Could have been much worse. Anyway I wanted something comforting and familiar when I got home this afternoon and reached for this. I love the smokey lapsang and how it plays so well with the other two teas. Now off to elevate the leg and relax with this cup.

CHAroma

So sorry to hear about your leg. Get well soon!

Ellyn

I love lapsang blends. This just went onto my shopping list! Get well soon.

ashmanra

Oh no! Sorry about that! This is a great tea for a pick-me-up, though.

Comments

CHAroma

So sorry to hear about your leg. Get well soon!

Ellyn

I love lapsang blends. This just went onto my shopping list! Get well soon.

ashmanra

Oh no! Sorry about that! This is a great tea for a pick-me-up, though.

Upstate New York