This sample was included with my recent order. I’m impressed by this because I ordered via Amazon. But it looks as though the order was filled by the fine folks at Simpson and Vail. I’m glad they included this sample as it was one I had in and out of my cart while looking at what to order.

So dry the leaves smell super hearty and robust. I’m already in love. But the same taste doesn’t carry over like I thought it would when it came time to try the tea. But then again I had it straight up with nothing in it. Thankfully I have enough for another sample where I will try milk and sugar perhaps that will help. I won’t rate until I give that a shot.

TeaBrat

I’m discovering Simpson and Vail has some great black teas. Did you get the Scottish blend?

The Purrfect Cup

I picked up Highland Morn’, Simpson and Vail Special Blend, and French Vanilla. But I can see me going back for more black teas.

LiberTEAS

I love Simpson & Vail and I am very impressed with their customer service, too. Very nice people.

Comments

TeaBrat

The Purrfect Cup