Ok I’m a Leo and curious as all Leo’s are. So when I saw this at World Tea East I knew I’d be ordering some soon. So soon turned into almost two months later. But I’m on a budget! Plus when I order from Adagio I always try to make it a big order. I also had some requests to make a tea for a Doctor Who party next month. :) Adagio teas are super fun to mix around with!

Right on to the tea! It certainly is interesting. I would never have guessed to pair oolong and rooibos together in a blend! Let alone adding the rest of it vanilla, orange peel, and chamomile?! This is pretty good hot. It isn’t knock my socks off amazing…but it is good. I think making this one iced with a touch of honey would really make this awesome. I’ll report back later on that one.

DaisyChubb

amen fellow Leo, I know how you feel :)

Comments

DaisyChubb

amen fellow Leo, I know how you feel :)

Upstate New York