drank Raspberry by Adagio Teas

This is pretty tart. It isn’t as good as I thought it would be on its own. Thankfully I plan to pair it with Adagio’s cream and ceylon Sonata teas down the road! We’re having a Whovian Christmas gathering at the tea shop I used to sell my teas in and I said I would mix something up for the event. :) Excited for this, even if not so excited for this one on its own.

Oooo! Fun!!!
Are you going to name your blends?
Maybe you should leave this one a smige tart and name it name it after one of our favorite tart redheads…Donna???

The Purrfect Cup

I was thinking of naming it after a favorite treat of the eleventh Doctor. :)

Hesper June

Oooo! A Jammie Dodger…yes, you are right that is a better name:)