I was looking for something fun to try tonight while get ready to watch some Sherlock Holmes episodes staring Jeremy Brett (my first Sherlock). I was digging into my sample bin and I found this one. I was nervous to try it at first because I am not a huge fan of lots of bits of tea getting into my cup. (Long story)

I went for it. I’m glad I did. Not only did it brew up a pretty pot of tea. But it is also a pretty yummy cup of tea. Very fragrant and also smells slightly sweet too. The taste reminds me of something between a green and an oolong. I might be in love! I might also have to ask Santa to bring me some for the holidays!