Starting my Sunday off with a nice big pot of this. As much as I want to get out of the house after being sick all week I would really love to stay home all the time. It was nice. But I am going a little stir crazy. That and I think I may have watched everything Netflix had to offer on instant play!

Right the tea! My sense of smell is still a little shot…so the dry leaf smelled like nothing at all. But as the tea steeped? It certainly smelled like honey and very sweet. Which I didn’t notice the first time I had this tea. It smells SO good. I brewed this up in a glass tea pot so I really got to see the great copper/fall liquid of this tea. The taste is slightly sweet and very malty. Now back to the laundry and NaNoWriMo already in progress. :)

The Purrfect Cup

Wow I am super jazzed from this one cup. Yikes! Good thing I poured the rest into a soup I’m making.

TeaBrat

Interesting – keemun soup?

The Purrfect Cup

Nope. Veggie soup. But I added it to the stock/broth I was using to cook the soup in.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

TeaBrat

Interesting – keemun soup?

Upstate New York