Once again so happy I placed an order with Stacy! I ordered my tea on maybe Saturday or Sunday and they arrived today. Which I consider pretty awesome considering NJ was pretty hard hit last week and this week from Sandy and a snow storm!

So the tea…dry leaf smells like rye bread? Yeah weird I know, but still so good! (I can’t eat regular bread stupid gluten) I’m also getting an oaky smell here too. The tea once ready to drink smells amazing with hints of citrus and clove. As I’m drinking it there is a bit of cinnamon that I get on the finish. This is so yummy after a very long and busy week at work!

Upstate New York