So I tried this last night while I was working on ideas for a Doctor Who party we’re throwing this weekend with friends. I thought this tea would be a perfect match to my planning. I have to say the thyme was STRONG in this one. WOW! It also took over the cup of tea as I was drinking it. Which kind of put me off. BUT I did like the keemun I could taste a hint of under all the thyme. I’d still try this one again…it was a sample so perhaps I needed to shake it up a little more?

I WANNA COME!!! lol

Hesper June

ME too! ;)

The Purrfect Cup

:) Should be good times. I’m dressing up as Captain Jack!