Enjoying this one on my day off…the day after a very awesome Whovian event at Enchanté Whole Leaf Teas! Yours truly wore a Capt. Jack outfit (ok it was a skirt w/suspenders, but it was awesome). More to come with that on the blog later this morning.

I picked this up last night as it was one of the teas on the limited menu for the day. Owner, Gladys had the awesome idea to offer vanilla coffee (yeah I know…) creamer with this tea which I have to admit made it even more amazing. I’m enjoying the warm spicy goodness as I get to work on my blog about the shop and the event. When in Troy I suggest stopping in. :)

Upstate New York