First tea of the day. Now that the cold weather is here to stay I find I’m drinking way more tea each day. I’ve got a slight headache this morning so I wanted one with a good amount of caffeine. This one fits the bill nicely. I believe the US blend has five different types of tea, while the Australian version has seven!

There are teas from Sri Lanka, China and India in this monster cup! I smell at least two teas while drinking this one, I’m not sure if they are the right two teas…but I’m smelling Ceylon and something malty…Assam maybe? However the taste is def. that of a Darjeeling and perhaps Keemun? There’s just so much going on in this cup and whatever it is certainly works well with one another. I’m glad I noticed I had this in the cabinet. Perfect start to my Sunday.

Robert Godden

Your nose is ‘quite’ accurate. I will say no more than that!

The Purrfect Cup

Good to know I’m learning!! This has brightened my day Robert!

Comments

Robert Godden

Your nose is ‘quite’ accurate. I will say no more than that!

The Purrfect Cup

Good to know I’m learning!! This has brightened my day Robert!

Upstate New York