Ok being a huge Firefly fan I HAD to order this tea! Shiny! Besides the idea of adding chocolate to Genmaicha really got my curiosity going.

This is an interesting one…dry leaf smells like toast and chocolate. While the steeped tea smells more like traditional Genmaicha with a slight hint of chocolate. The taste? A weird blend of chocolate and toasted rice. Not my favorite two things together, but it isn’t my least favorite either. Different is the best way to put it and I do like it. Way to go Frank!

Hesper June

Haha! Shiny:) Love it.

Frolic

I’m really hoping this will taste kinda like coco krispies.

The Purrfect Cup

You know it did a little. :)

Comments

Hesper June

Haha! Shiny:) Love it.

Frolic

I’m really hoping this will taste kinda like coco krispies.

The Purrfect Cup

You know it did a little. :)

Upstate New York