This is actually take two. I let the first cup steep oh…20 minutes over! Never sit down to mess with your websites look/feel when you have tea steeping!

Anyway this is a new one for me from Upton. As I’m really trying to find my “must haves” to keep in my cupboard year round and only add seasonal teas to the mix here and there. Based on dry leaf smell alone this could be a keeper! Very strong and almost stout-like. Which has to be the Assam talking. I was a little concerned this would be too strong. (I’m trying to ease into the morning)

The steeped tea still smells stout-like, with a hint of malt and honey. The taste is rich and robust. I’m really enjoying this one.

LiberTEAS

I used to do that all the time … that is, oversteep tea because I get busy or involved doing something else and forget that I’m steeping tea. That’s the number one reason that I love my breville one-touch … absolutely no oversteeping … unless I mis-set the controls.

The Purrfect Cup

Yeah I would like one of those. Someday.

Comments

LiberTEAS

The Purrfect Cup

Yeah I would like one of those. Someday.

Upstate New York