Drank this at The Whistling Kettle this afternoon with lunch and fell in love. I tried it without cream and sugar to start. But this tea was WAY better with a little cream and rock sugar. The maple and taffy flavors just popped with the additions. I walked out of there with 4oz. :)

This was also my tea of the evening to enjoy while watching the season finale of Downton Abbey. I won’t say more about the episode. But I will say I enjoyed sipping this through the first hour.

Emilie

It was definitely an interesting season finale. I’m ready for season four already!