Yum! I’ve been looking for a caffeine free evening tea to replace my sweet snacking and this my friends is it (well, one of two)! Sweet and full of chocolate flavor with a hint of cake. This is one yummy cup of early evening tea (today). I’m really glad I saw it on the menu last night! Even happier that the Mister didn’t bat an eye at all the tea I purchased!

arichard

Thank you for this review. I bought a sample of it this weekend based on your recommendation, and you were right about how good it is!

Comments

arichard

Upstate New York