It’s been a while. But I’ve been busy with a new job and yet another minor surgery…“good” times. I’ve also been making a few changes here and there (see if you can spot them).

Anyway, I’m back and it’s raining once again here in Upstate NY. Perfect reason to grab a cup of this. I probably could have gone with a regular chai…goodness knows the pain meds will knock me out as it is. But I still enjoy this tea as a nice relaxing afternoon cup of tea!

Terri HarpLady

You changed your name!

Ysaurella

welcome back to you and the hat !

Comments

Terri HarpLady

You changed your name!

Ysaurella

welcome back to you and the hat !

Upstate New York