After sleeping most of my Saturday away (I’ve no idea why) and staying up until close to 4am today I was shocked to get up around 8:30am…of course the call from my mother might have helped that. She was asking what “red stuff” I put on the nieces eggs the last time she visited… “Paprika?” I recall as my response. Of course she thought that’s what it was, but my niece HAD to be sure and called to ask me. Good thing that kid is cute.

Once I was up and out of bed…I noticed our cats were swarming the bed. I’m the food lady in the house…so I snap, crackle, and popped my way downstairs to feed them. This also consisted of turning on the electric kettle. I needed tea…stat! I reached for this one as I thought it was a tea I had tried before. But after having it…I don’t think it was. I would have remembered this tea. It was bold, but with a light sweetness that made it very easy to drink in almost one big sip. I need to spend more time with this tea for sure!

TeaBrat

I couldn’t fall asleep last night myself – I think I had too much tea in the afternoon. :)