I needed something to get me moving this morning after getting up at 3:30am to watch the Royal Wedding (yes I’m one of those girls). This is a really nice blend of several different black teas. I’ll post a better review over on my teatra blog this afternoon/evening. But I will say it is yummy!

Uniquity

I got up at my usual 6:15…but put on the wedding as soon as I awoke. It’s a good day to be Canadian : )

TeaEqualsBliss

I checked in on CNN iPhone App at 6:30 EST and have been watching it at work on CNN since I have been here :)

The Purrfect Cup

I rushed to work so I wouldn’t miss the kiss! I’m such a sap.

Comments

Uniquity

TeaEqualsBliss

The Purrfect Cup

I rushed to work so I wouldn’t miss the kiss! I’m such a sap.

Upstate New York