Trying this for the first time this morning after many tummy troubles this weekend. It smelled pretty good while infusing. Right now the smell before I sip makes me not want to at all. I’m not sure what that smell is….just something not getting on well with my nose. However, that aside the taste is pretty darn yummy and the rating naturally is based on that. It’s very smooth and I really hope this does the trick. Has anyone ever tried this iced? I imagine that would be pretty good.

aisling of tea

I’ve had it cold, and while I like it hot, love it hot, when it gets cold, it gets weird on me.

The Purrfect Cup

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I think it helped do the trick of sort of calming my stomach down a bit.

Comments

aisling of tea

The Purrfect Cup