I needed a pick me up this afternoon and my stash at work only has herbal tea…that wasn’t going to work. So I hopped on over to the campus bistro thing and got this. As it steeped I swear it smelled like fruit loops…yes the cereal. After the first sip I knew I needed to doctor this up with some sweetener and skim milk. I usually don’t add much of anything to my teas, but this needed it in a big way.

Thankfully we’ll be passing a real Starbucks tonight where I can get a Green Tea Latte mmm…

Cofftea

Have you tried a GTL (not the “Jersey Shores” version lol) w/ mocha and peppermint syrups? Sooo good! I often add white mocha and vanilla as well. No classic for me.

The Purrfect Cup

I get the GTL with vanilla and soy…SO good!

Cofftea

That would be too sweet for me. I can feel my teeth rotting just thinking about it lol.

The Purrfect Cup

It isn’t as sweet as you might imagine. I can still really taste the green tea of it too.

Cofftea

I’ve tried it before, so yeah I can imagine. Although that was also back in the day when they put melon syrup in it (I just didn’t know it).

The Purrfect Cup

Have you had it iced? That’s how I have them and the ice helps to cut all that sweet.

Cofftea

No. I just don’t like matcha cold unless it’s in juice or lemonade. And I’ve learned I do not like it w/ just plain milk (vanilla isn’t extremely flavored so I still consider that plain lol)- only w/ the addition of chocolate which actually cuts the sweetness.

The Purrfect Cup

See I’ve never had it hot. So I’ll have to try that the next time we stop at a Starbucks or when the matcha I ordered arrives.

Comments

Cofftea

The Purrfect Cup

I get the GTL with vanilla and soy…SO good!

Upstate New York